Business Meetinghttp://freemasonry.org/events/2012_annual/ The Philalethes Society Sheraton Downtown Atlanta
Members of the Society are invited to join us at 3 p.m. for our annual business meeting. Items on the agenda include:
Business Meeting, 3 p.m.
- Election of Officers
- Executive Secretary, 2012–2014: Edward Halpaus, fps
- 1st Vice President, 2012–2013: Richard H. Curtis, fps
- President, 2012–2013: Terry L. Tilton, fps
- Officer Reports: (Editor, Treasurer, etc.)
- Budget Approval
- Award of the Certificate of Literature for 2011
- Possible New Fellow Confirmation
- Consideration & Adoption of Revised Bylaws
- Committee Appointments
- Publications Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Audit Committee
- Chapter Development Committee
- Masonic & Public Relations Committee
Note: We are looking for volunteers to serve on the above committees. Contact the President, Terry Tilton (email@example.com), if interested. Include information about your qualifications, past involvement with the Society, etc.
Look for our dinner event later in the evening? See the page about our 2012 Annual Feast & Forum.